1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling unusually happy.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Natasha Elyssa

Tonight I just feel a little better. I took a shower and put on my Yoshi onesie, and had my mom blow-dry and straighten my hair and I feel better. Especially when I styled my hair the way I like it in the mirror. Small things like acting feminine in front of the mirror, styling your hair in private, and wearing coveralls based on Nintendo characters makes you feel so warm and snuggly inside. I just want to curl up like a cat and snuggle. I've also been stepping up my feminine body movements and stuff when I'm alone, that's something I forgot to mention in my other posts. I love my femininity and my super-childish (cute anime childish) eccentric TRUE personality. I kinda love myself right now. Even though it will probably go away tomorrow, I am glad I feel happy right now. It feels good to take a break from sadness and loneliness once in a while. I actually feel truly happy for the first time in a month. Now I just can't help but think that this is what it will feel like when I'm finally free and living life as my true self. It makes me want to cry, thinking about the happiness that I'm feeling and will probably come my way. I love my side-bangs but hopefully I'll get used to having front bangs (I don't know what they call it) and a darker hair color. I also can't help but think that I will be able to freely express myself and mingle and find people who'll stand by me and I can stand by them. Who knows, maybe I'll find a good dating site and find another Trans girl I can fall in love with. Oh, the thoughts going through my head are just wonderful. I feel so happy right now. I keep rubbing my head on my pillow like a cat and doing my signature cute smile. I can't wait to be free! I feel so much better right now. I wish this euphoria would last forever, but this is just a preview of what's to come. ^-^ *snuggles* (*hug*) :slight_smile: (&&&)

#1 Natasha Elyssa, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's amazing :slight_smile: Just keep doing what makes you happy! I'm excited for you.