1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy life.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Natasha Elyssa

I have an interesting idea. In an effort to make ourselves feel better, why don't we talk about our fantasy life's and where we want to beat and stuff. Like, role-playing our ideal versions of ourselves. You can describe how you see yourself post-transition, what you would be wearing. Give a character profile of your ideal self. I personally think that this could be fun. Keep in mind that this can be current life, future life, or complete fantasy. Let me start:

Name: Natasha Elyssa Caprice ****

Nickname (s): Nattie, the capitan.

D.O.B: 1/8/1999

Sex: Female

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Dark brown

Hair style: Forward bangs, long hair

Weight: 142 lbs

Height: 6 foot.

Birthplace: New York City

Place of residence: luxury high ranch near San Francisco.

Car (s): Customized 1995 Saturn SC2 (l.e.d off-road light bar on the roof, small flood lights on the lower bumper, knight-rider scanner on the grill, amber and whit strobe deck lights in front and back windows, amber dash light, C.B./ P.A. system, racing seats, sky blue paint with metallic silver trim, black rims, modern stereo system, dash cam, floor/interior lights, etcetera)
    Chevy suburban 4x4 with leather seats and g.p.s.
    1970s Lancia Scorpion (as seen in Herbie goes Monte Carlo)
    New electric DeLorean.
    Class c motor home.

Aircraft: 15 passenger single-prop plane, blue and white.
    F4U Corsair
    Blackhawk helicopter

Boats: Small luxury boat
    Small pontoon boat
    Custom large speed boat (too complicated to list)

Profession (s): YouTuber, live-streamer, motorcycle cop, aerial fire fighter, search and rescue operative, helicopter pilot, disaster relief helper, pet owner, professional cuddler, empath.

Pets: Brown and white pitbull-boxer
    Tall beagle
    White/grey husky
    Basset hound
    Bunnies
    Russian blue cat
    Furry black, white, and orange cat

Personality: Soft, caring, empathetic, cuddly, huggly, snuggly, neautral, independent, helpful, brave, friendly, passive, loveable, loyal, romantic, kind, cute, sexy, seductive.

Style: Military/police based fashion with a little bit of generic hipster wear and gaming and TV based apparel. Loves sneakers, flats, and pumps. Not afraid to wear heels and a dress. Doesn't require make up. Not afraid to dress sexy/seductive. Likes short skirts, knee socks, knee boots, short fashion jungle boots, v-necks, crop-toos, spaghetti-tops, cute a nine styles, etcetera.

Romance: In love with another woman who is soft and cuddly like myself, but abrasive. Very understanding and close relationship. Two people living as one. True love.

Sex life: Active and open Sex life. Casual sex is a big part of life. Strong lust and desire for pleasure. Not afraid of sex, actually very much likes sex. Very sexually active.

Body: Generic body shape, double d breasts, vagina, feminine face, nice butt, smooth skin, very attractive. Strong and healthy. Feeling good.

Hobbies: Loves travel, film, photography, voice acting, driving, off-roading, camping, climbing, model building, modeling, making others feel good, being a comfort person, shooting, playing video games, role-playing, air-soft, acting, go-karting, shopping, exploring, etcetera.

Other notes: Not afraid of life, not afraid to have casual sex, not afraid to be nude, strong body positivity, happy, charismatic, charming, always there, teddy bear of people. Kinda shy and awkward, but opens up in time. Once opened up, cannot be closed. Loved. Content with life. All dreams and wishes come true. Pure happiness.

Now it's your turn. ^-^7 (*hug*) :slight_smile: (&&&) (!) :eusa_danc :icon_wink :grin: :slight_smile: ^♡^ <3

#1 Natasha Elyssa, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  2. Prinzess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    May I have a go? it sounds FUN :icon_bigg

Name: A. R. Denadia

DoB: the 80's :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

Sex: Female

Boobs: small, cute, au naturel :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Eye color: Emerald Green

Hair: Chestnut; medium length; wavy

Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs.)

Height: 1,70 (5.7)

Birthplace: not relevant

Place of residence: Lisboa

Profession/Business: Boutique Fashion Stores in Lisboa, Wien and Barcelona, owner;
    volunteer and fundraiser for local transgender advice centers

Car: a Tesla? :lol: or a future Audi S3 cabrio hybrid ...we're fantasising here, right?

what else...

She's gonna be stronger, she's gonna be more focused, she will be respected for who she is, she will be loved and she will love. She will have more friends and people around her and she will be so much more outgoing, all of this because she had become the person she had dreamt about once upon a time.

I wish you all, what you long for to come true!​
    :icon_redf

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Name: Jesse Noah *****

Sex: Male

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Brown

Hair style: something with a long(ish) top and short sides

Height: whatever is average for a guy

Place of residence: Northeast US. maybe Maine or Vermont.

Profession(s): medicinal chemist working for a small, non-corrupt pharmaceutical company that actually helps people; or maybe a professor

Pets: dogs! goats! maybe alpacas!

Personality: kind, caring, funny, smart, well-liked, introvert, nerd

Style: androgynous, well-dressed, occasionally fem

Romance: someone I really, really love. maybe a spouse and some kids.

Body: fit but not that muscular, pretty standard androgynous male body

Hobbies: various computer science things, video games, drawing, music

Other notes: no more dysphoria, no more heartbreak, more good days than bad ones

I really enjoyed that. I tried to pick mostly things that were plausible for my future (obviously I can't change my height, but almost everything else is achievable), and it makes me happy to think about having the potential to have all those good things and to hopefully be happy someday.

#3 darkcomesoon, Oct 25, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  4. EverDeer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is what I dream of having later in life, though I know much of the profession and probably pets won't be possible...

Name: Kipper

Nickname(s): Kippy, Kipp, Moth

Sex: androgynous; female bottom and flat chest

Eye color: brown

Hair color: Dark brown

Hair style: short sides, slightly longer on top

Weight: 130-140 lbs

Height: 5'6

Home: a small ranch hidden away from roads and other houses on several acres of mostly forested land somewhere near the base of the Appalachian Mountains.

Profession(s): blogger/journalist, children's book illustrator, leather crafter and costume maker with a small online shop, fine artist and illustrator who takes commissions and also sells their work at art faires and online, also has a certificate in horse training and teaching where they teach beginner riders part time.

Pets: a stocky paint horse, a medium sized pony of some kind, 4-6 guinea pigs, perhaps a camel and/or a donkey

Personality: quiet, soft, nurturing, accepting, humble, a bit of a slow-poke, patient, strong willed, straightforward, introverted, knowledgeable

Style: dapper casual, always sleek looking even when out on the farm or dressed down. Lots of brown and earth tones, button down shirts, sweaters, vests, boots and saddle shoes, and often a wide brimmed leather hat.

Romance: In a quiet single marriage, perhaps with a somewhat open relationship with several very good, close friends/partners as well, making a tight knit family. Probably not any kids of their own, but fosters several older kids, helping to give them a better family life and education until they are stable adults.

Body: Completely androgynous. Small figured and somewhat short like a female, but with masculine shoulders, face, and build, with a somewhat higher voice that throws off their masculine appearence.

Hobbies: meditation, reading, nature spirituality, herb and essential oil work and natural medicine, taxidermy, painting, drawing, crafting, sewing, leather-working, playing the piano, saxophone, and several other various instruments, horseback riding

Other: would be free of carpal tunnel and fibromyalgia.

#4 EverDeer, Oct 25, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  5. BreakinDaylight

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Name: Romeo Kaius -either my last name or my spouse's here-

Nicknames: R, R-Dazzle, Montague

D.O.B.: Oct. 4th, 2000

Sex: Male

Eye color: brown

hair color: dark brown

hair style: french crop cut with longish fringe

Height: 6'2

Place of Residence: Somewhere nice with accepting people

Car: A mint-green minivan named The Dream Machine

Profession: YouTuber, Singer, Songwriter, Writer

Pet: An orange tabby cat named Larry

Personality: Charming, funny, kind, generous, loving, thoughtful, considerate.

Romance: An outgoing partner with a vibrant and very loving personality. True love essentially, if that's not too much to hope for.

Body: Fit but not overly muscular

Hobbies: Singing, writing, reading, filming/photography, flag, going to the gym, video games, watching anime

Other notes: I'm more comfortable around people and in social situations. I can stand up for myself and be heard.

Thanks, I really needed this. (*hug*)

6. Natasha Elyssa

Very good! Excellent character profiles! See, doesn't it make you feel better to write about your ideal self? Personally, this makes me super excited for the future. I look forward to making all the things in my profile come true. I hope you're all excited as well. ^-^ ^♡^ ♡♡♡ <3

:lol: :kiss: :grin: :slight_smile: :icon_bigg (*hug*) :icon_wink (&&&) (!) :eusa_danc :smilewave :thumbsup: (*hug*) <3