1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I never was a good writer. (explicit)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by octaviaiskey, Oct 25, 2016.

1. octaviaiskey

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    am sorry am not a good writer but i just want some anonymous feed back please.

I really truly do not know who i am. Every day i walk down the halls of my school the halls of my very life in a state of decay, i dont know where am going, i have some gender identity issues, i dont really feel like a boy practically a man at 17 hurtling towards adult hood. I came out to my family as gay when i was 14.
    Am not i dont really know what i am. I lie to myself so much i dont know any truth to it i dont know who or what i a, honestly i wish i was just a teenage girl on her way to colleage not some mess who has been in and out of programs for all sorts of literal mental :***: I wount be able to help myself when am a adult i cant do this anymore theirs just a itch for all this to be over in the back of my head, its been years i could have done something. None of this matter any ways i cant even write what i think.

2. DoriaN

xD

It can be very stressful and hard, each of us in life gets dealt our own deck of cards and they each come with blessings and curses. Also don't worry about having trouble writing, it's good that you feel comfortable enough to express your emotions, I can also have a lot of trouble portraying my thoughts onto a linear conversational platform like a text forum. Body language, tone and other thingies are really important to conversation because it can in some ways help compensate when our words may not be the most articulate (I make a lot of hand gestures and tend to verbalize with an upbeat and smiley demeanour, but I worry on forums it comes across less emotional).

Do you talk to your family much on this stuff? You mentioned you told them you were gay at 14 but so far it doesn't sound like they are strongly opposed. One regret I had in my life was not talking to my family sooner, even regardless of how supporting or unsupporting they may be. They know you better than most people so if you're able to I think that would be a good thing.

Otherwise are you doing alright? I wish I could help you in some way =[