1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with priorities

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anthracite, Oct 28, 2016.

1. anthracite

anthracite Guest

So I need to buy an awful lot and I don't know which I should buy first.
    The top priorities which need to be grouped are:
    - Trousers: Since I have some for men dysphoria increased when wearing the old ones. It's managable with baggy trousers but I have like 4 pairs I can live with all in all.
    - Compression shirt: Although chest dysphoria is mild I am pretty hysteric about how flat I look (enough to pass occasionally) and I would like to try it.
    - Another pair of unisex shoes for winter (I wear chucks all the time) with a bit of heel that makes me taller. Like Doc Martens Maybe? And also I need them for this:
    - Lifts in the shoes. It's some kind of heel inside the shoe that makes one taller. Height dysphoria is rare but intense when it is there.

Sure I could rate by dysphoria but I need other experiences what helped you the most and what would increase passing the most. So these are my criteria.

---------- Post added 28th Oct 2016 at 07:10 PM ----------

Damn I forgot something I also might need additional weights for my dumbbells. It would only matter for the legs in arms I am kinda weak still.