1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by noname8387, Oct 31, 2016.

1. noname8387

Hi!
    I've been questioning for more than a year now and I've been having the following feelings but I can't really figure them out:

I sometimes feel like I am missing hips, and I love they way dresses fit women because of them. I feel like they make women look really elegant from every angle and I'd like to be able to pull off a dress like that, also I feel sometimes like my shoulders should less broad, match more my hips, and that my feet are too big.

But also looking at my body in the mirror, I like it looking male, it makes me feel sexy, but I don't know if that just means I would be attracted to myself. and not actually want to look like that. I too like how men call pull of a shirt and pants and look very dapper, (I think pants look better without hips) and I dig that look too.

Also when I look at pictures naked women, I don't really want their body, I think it looks kind of weird, but that is what gives the dresses the shape so that's what is confusing. Does this happen to trans women?

What do think could explain these feelings?

Thanks for reading!!

#1 noname8387, Oct 31, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  2. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes and no. The first part sounds about right. The second part, no. When I look in the mirror I HATE what I see, it makes me uncomfortable. It feels more like a "loaner body," not my own. It's a fine body, and I DO like how it looks, just not on me. Like when you drive someone else's car, sure you're operating it and are responsible for it, but it doesn't belong to you. It's a fine car and you like it, it's just not yours.

My brain is constantly telling me "you're supposed to have this, not that. You're supposed to look like this, not that."

When I look at pictures of naked women, it's very confusing. I'm turned on by them and I want to be with them, because I'm attracted to women. At the same time, I also wish I was them, and want my body to be like that. All this at the same time. It doesn't seem "weird" to me, it seems incredibly beautiful.

It sounds lie you may just be interested in wearing a dress or crossdressing, but you don't sound trans to me.