1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Theater!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by nightowl88, Nov 1, 2016.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so random little happiness rant but my school is putting on footloose this weekend and I am a dancer. My biggest worry was my chest and how it was going to look especially while jumping around but my binder came last weekend and I've been wearing it to rehearsals with no problem. I also am really excited because there is a scene where all girls are supposed to be in dresses but I talked to my teacher because I don't actually own any dresses and she told me I could wear my homecoming outfit which is a shirt and tie. To make it even better in the partner dances I am with a girl. I am so excited for all of this. And another random note that made me happy today was I changed into my binder for rehearsal and put on my shirt for student council and I was so happy feeling the size difference. I am just really happy today and felt the need to share it so.