1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Makeup + changing around people

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by nightowl88, Nov 4, 2016.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so my school play is tomorrow and Sunday and I've been having some issues. So first I absolutely hate makeup and think it's the worst and I have I wear some for the play. Luckily I am a dancer and do both guy and girl parts so I have the guy makeup on which is just eyeliner and lipstick unlike the girls who have like 30 minutes worth of makeup. I also am glad that I don't have to put it on myself because I have no idea how. I also don't have to do anything with my hair which is great. I have been having issues with changing for me and a friend. First of all I hate changing around people in the locker room or bathroom so aside from putting my binder on I change in the practice room since I have a full length binder and boxers on I don't really care who walks in. Since I'm not out at school my life is a lot easier with this than my friend who is. My school won't let her use the girls bathroom and she gets too anxious to use the guys so she usually uses the nurses office bathroom well after school today and all weekend the nurses office and teachers lounge are locked so she has no acces to gender neutral bathrooms. She can often change in the practice room but that also leaves her with 7 bourse with no bathroom. Today she got permission from a janitor to use a bathroom on the other side of the school but the fact that she has to go that far just to pee is stupid.

2. dublinz

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sucks. Going through that sort of stuff at work. This is where every building needs to have gender neutral or if lacking, single handicapped bathrooms. Major steps back however, to be labeled handicapped when you're simply trans and need to pee... Lol