1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaff idea?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by looking for me, Nov 7, 2016.

1. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    would using a thin maxi pad be useful for holding in the penis for tucking? rather than a dedicated or improvised gaff?

also, opinions on style of panties for tucking? Thong is out for the most part i imagine. but high cuts? full briefs?, others?

also, material, spandex/cotton or plain cotton?

tia

2. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thong, no problem, depends on the cut and material. lycra is best.
    bikini they work nice but cotton is out of the question. lycra is best or spandex.
    high cut panties are great too but again spandex is best, not cotton.
    everything depends of your size and the cut of panties. i've used liners before which is good if you sweat, and it also makes for a lose tuck, that to me works best most days

3. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely lycra. Liners are a big fashion no no. Gaffs are good for most drag but, with hip revealing skirts, you need a side tie that very closely matches your skin tone.

Now my pro drag queen friend has used a few of my silky pairs of high cut bikini panties and, one of my lycra tube socks when he decided to drag but, forgot his stuff LOL. That was interesting helping him get into my slit to the waist gown.

A liner could work but, only if you can be 100% sure it isn't going to come unglued and embarrass you and, your bottom isn't so tight as to show a liner line - big no no. Also it will likely show a bit with any widely parted legs moves, so be careful if you use a liner.