1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to tell if its a phase or not

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Airisofparis, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Airisofparis

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    how can u tell if its a phase or not? I m thinking that im genderfluid but i really worried that its just a phase. Im not coming out till i really no but any tips?

2. Hats

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One of the things I did was to chart my gender fluctuations in an Excel spreadsheet and then create graphs so I could try and discern patterns. There were also columns in which I'd put the feelings I had at the time the shifts occurred, and any potential triggers. I kept it up solidly every day for three months, at which point I stopped as I suspected the charting was affecting the frequency of my shifts somehow (it wasn't) and in any case I had more than enough material. I've doubted myself and denied my fluidity a lot over the past nearly five months, and there was a period where I wondered if I was in fact binary trans and couldn't admit it, but every time I go back to my graphs the conclusion is inescapable: I am bigenderfluid and the evidence is right there in front of me.