1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling angry, sad, and alone.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Natasha Elyssa

Everything's getting to me. I just can't take it. It's driving me up the wall. My parents and my sister are frustrating me with their blatant stupidity and constant bickering. College is screwing with me. I want to date one of my closest friends. Then I'm feeling sad and alone. I want to cry because I feel like there's a huge lack of support for me. I feel like there's no one there for me. I want to punch my wall until my hands bleed, I'm hacking my brains out coughing, I'm about to cry, and I feel like I have no one and I don't belong. Why?

#1 Natasha Elyssa, Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  2. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know it's tough when it feels like everything is going against you, but there are people out there who care. Even if you don't think you know anyone in person that does, you at least have us in EC. If you need someone to talk through your feelings, I'm up to listen.