1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning My Gender Identity

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Gay GenderFluid, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Gay GenderFluid

Out Status:
    All but family
    I've identified as a genderfluid demiboy for a very long time. Only my friends know that I'm genderfluid, but I've never told anyone about being a demiboy. (side note: demiboy is described as a gender identity that is partly boy, and can identify as another gender as well as feeling partially male)

Because, honestly, I'm questioning it. I'm not sure if i'm a genderfluid demiboy or a genderfluid boy.

I don't doubt the genderfluid part, because I still go through phases, and my gender still changes over time.

But I still feel divided on whether I'm a demiboy or just a transboy that's genderfluid. Is there anyway I can tell? Or does it even matter at all the specificity of my gender?

2. noname8387

Speaking from my perspective, no, it doesn't really matter. For example, I just call myself non binary. Don't beat yourself up and try to enjoy things as they come. :slight_smile: