1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I trans? Or neither?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Zack0132, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Zack0132

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm a 16 y/o, female, but ever since young I've always thought I was a boy. My parents are Chinese so they were kinda sexist and hated me for being born a daughter, but I felt like I should have been born with a penis. I'd always hang out with the boys in primary school (I was often mistaken for a boy by many) and if I were to create a video game character I'd always use a male character to represent myself. My wardrobe is full of band shirts and never any feminine clothing. The closest to "feminine" would be my flannels, but I've got baggy jeans, vests, baggy hoodies and stuff. But ever since I turned 13 the dysphoria worsened when I developed the biggest crush on my female best friend, and she rejected me saying she wasn't lesbian. I tried hard to convince her Im a guy trapped in a female body but to no avail. Then now I don't know what I want to be, I want to get rid of my boobs and I've been working out strenuously and I've got bulging arms and legs.(that typical butch lesbian look) but I don't think id want to transition and get a dick or anything. I feel more comfortable just being flat chested and not having a d (this sounds ridiculous but I want to look androgynous and "gender-neutral"). I don't find labels important but I'd like to just discover myself.

2. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You sound trans to me