1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another confused person

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Teenage Dilemna, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Teenage Dilemna

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    All my life I've wondered what it would be like to be a guy, although it was less prominent before puberty because it's easier to hide/ignore then. I'm happy with my body, i like being a girl and I think as far as the gene pool is concerned i got dealt a fairly good hand in life, but still, since the day these fleshy lady lumps appeared in front of my ribcages I've wanted for it to be okay for me to wear a tuxedo to prom, or follow the boys' dress code as well as the girls'. I felt a little more embarrassed to try on guy clothing even though I've always wanted to, I actually searched up 'tuxedo gowns' to see if those were a thing (they are and that makes me at least a little bit happier). I'm nervous and confused because even before I knew about all this gender identity stuff I've wanted to not have to choose.

I've been a bi cis girl all my life, but is there a term for being on the feminine side of the spectrum but still feeling a little bit like a guy?

2. Lex1423

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Uh, yes, I think there's a term for what you have described..? Being demigender means you identify partly with a specific gender, but also feel a little like another (or inbetween genders). For instance, if you identified as demigirl it means you identify partly as a girl, but also maybe some other gender, or no gender at all. Demiboy means you identify partly as a guy but also maybe some other gender, or no gender at all.
    I hope this helped you/is accurate.