1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out To A Crush

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SabreBear, Nov 26, 2016.

1. SabreBear

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I am not one for romance. In fact I never really thought that I would find anyone that I would want to be in a relationship with. I have been in one in the past, back before I came to the realization I was trans, and that was... odd. Me and her only dated for a month or so before we broke it off. So, to sum it up, I'm not experienced with relationships.

However when I started this semester at school I met a girl that I'm quite interested in. I can't say I've been openly flirting with her, but I definitely haven't been holding back either. I honestly think that she's interested in me too, which would be great. Issue is, she doesn't know I'm trans.

A fair number of my classmates know, because I found it easy to come out to them. But with her I've been holding back. I know why, because I know she likes women, but I have no idea what her stance is on men.

I know this is deception, and I really want to be open about my gender identity with her, especially before it accidentally comes out some other way. I'm just wondering if any of you have any tips for this situation.

Thanks in advance!