1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanksgiving and the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Natasha Elyssa

Well thanksgiving was the other day, and Santa made his appearance in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade which officially starts the holiday season (so I've heard). That was nice, thanksgiving was okay. And black Friday happened too, mediocre sales and insane crowds of insane people, but still a good time to buy Christmas presents for others and ourselves. But to me, the passing of thanksgiving means two things: 1) I have to go back to school in the morning, 2) the holidays are coming. I'm so excited for Christmas, I love the whole season. I love the lights, the music, the movies, everything! This is a general time of year where we can all feel better about ourselves, the positivity is amazing. Although many people don't feel this way, and may feel quite the opposite, the message this time of year sends is happy and heart-warming. I feel like this is the one time of the year that I can forget all my stresses and feel good about myself. I can feel happy and calm again. I can relax and feel happiness while sharing in happiness with others and bringing happiness to those around us whether they need it or not.

I honestly feel like Christmas is the best time of year for me. I feel like my world is slightly higher than normal and everyone around me acts differently. I really like that. I like when everyone acts nice and makes that effort to share and care and to at least be somewhat nicer. This time of year makes me visualize myself in a world where everything is like a hallmark movie and I'm going around with tons of joy and glee. Just falling backwards on a bed in a beautifully decorated room with long beautiful hair, wearing a pretty Santa-suit dress with disconnected red velvet sleeves, white puffy edges, a big black santa belt, and an elegant cut that accentuates my augmented chest with white stockings with little bows on them and nice black high heels with a strap towards the top of each foot, and maybe even a nice small red bow in my hair to complete a perfectly feminine appearance. At least that's my fantasy right now. But anyways, the message of my post is to feel good about yourself and let the holiday season surround you with good feelings and happiness and joy. And to visualize yourself the way you want to be and think of that as your goal and use that to uplift yourselve and the people around you. Feel good about yourself, succumb to the joy and happiness of this season, and visualize yourself in a positive light. Visualize your dreams, your desires, and make them your goals and use the positivity to help make others feel good. This holiday season, spread the message of hope and kindness while lifting yourself up and share the love and positive energy with those around you. Inspires those around you and inspire yourselves to achieve true happiness, to make your dreams come to true, to make your fantasies realities, and spread the happiness and kindness to help make the world a better place and help those who are wounded achieve their dreams as well. Bring everyone together so that we can all lift each other up and make this world a combined better place full of happiness and joy, and make the true meaning of the entire holiday season a reality in our everyday lives. We must rise together in harmony and build off each other to make our ultimate goals and desires realities. This holiday season I wish all of you happiness and joy, and encourage you to go out there and make your dreams come true, achieve your goals, and help others achieve their's. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! <3 ^-^

:kiss: :icon_bigg (*hug*) :slight_smile: (&&&) (!) :eusa_danc :smilewave :eusa_clap :slight_smile: (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) ♡