1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unexcited

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Mihael, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How do I get to explain to my friends that I am trans if I'm just like every other person, a mix of gendered interests and the such, and completely unexcited about the usual trans stuff? How do I get to explain to them that I was supposed to be a guy?

2. Irisviel

well, the only thing that comes to mind is explaining how your brain is wired to think, act and re-act in male ways, and being stuck in female role is just completely and utterly incompatible with it. I have the same problem more or less, with a lot of sort of masculine traits that I have, be it from how I am intrinsically or that I had been socialized as a male... but, oh well. Either they get the brain thing or not, it's all that there is to being trans, having a mind that can't operate withing the boundaries of the assigned/biological gender.

3. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly what Irisviel said. I'd also add explaining how one feels towards their body, and how being stuck in a body of the opposite sex makes you feel.

4. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You see, I'm okey with my body even... I'm not sure how long it'll last though, and I'm not even sure of what I'm saying (it hurts to type it... it really hurts). I wish I looked like a guy. Really.

Thanks a lot. It's a good way to put it.