1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My truth

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Mihael, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't write for a long time, did I? I came out to pretty much everyone important. I can talk gender stuff IRL. I'm not sure what it all means, and what I'm gonna do. But I suspect that deep down I already know my truth. Everyone knows their truth deep inside but not everyone is bave enough to face it and fight for it. I know my truth. I had a dream. It was such a vivid dream. I had an armour and a sword, I was waiting for someone to come. I thought to myself that I know who I am. I am a woman, and I feel like a man, but do I have to give everything up, so many things that matter to me, because I was born like this? I don't want to act the part. I don't want to be a man. I am a man, and I know I will not escape it, even if I want to. I won't escape being a woman either. The truth is. I don't want to do anything about it. I like myself. I don't think there is anything wrong with me. I don't need to become. If someone can't see that I already am a man, what is the point of proving it to them? If they don't accept the existance of trangender individuals, if their mind is not open? Pretending to be a cis either way means hiding who I am. That is my opinion and I'm not gonna change it. The whole crux is in saying it out loud. I don't want to act the part. I refuse to play this game. Clothes are just fabric, body is just flesh and bone, names are just words. If someone wants to be fooled that I am someone different, let it be, there is no dishonesty on my part, I'm giving it to them straightforward who and what I am. If they want to see a lesbian, let it be. If they want to see a fag hag, let it be. If they want to see a femme, let it be. If they want to see a confused girl, let it be. If they want to see someone not trans enough, let it be. I am a guy in mind and girl in body, and that is my truth. I am a man in my soul, but I was raised as a girl. I don't want to hide any part of it. I don't want to live in the shadows any longer. Am I problematic and opening a can of worms? Yes I am. Let it be that way.

2. i am just me

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Michael,

thank you for these beautiful words. I can relate to many of them and they make me feel stronger and better. They make me want to come out and tell everybody about who I am. Thanks man!

3. Behaviorist

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I so admire your bravery and depth on such a personal topic. Thank you for sharing. Indeed, saying it out loud has made all the difference for me as well. Stay strong!

Are your parents supportive?

4. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My parents are okey :slight_smile: Thank you, Behaviourist.

I'm glad I could help, Quinn, though, stay safe.

5. Crisalide

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You touched my soul. I will quote your words somewhere in my diary.