1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's so damn hard

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by RedRabbit, Dec 11, 2016.

1. RedRabbit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I turn 16 in less then a month and I'm really excited. I can finally get hired for a job, get my permit, and take care of myself more. But I'm having such a hard time hanging on. My family is transphobic and I've been out since I was 11/12 and yet get such heavy backlash. I've come out twice to get the same generic "this isn't you/a phase" or my mom pretends I never did. It's still two more years till I can start testosterone and that's all I need to be happy. I can't pass as all ((I have large hips, thighs, and D cup chest and a small frame so everything is obvious. )) and the only thing that will make me happy again is testosterone. I can't change or look at my body without being nauseas and it sucks. Does anyone have any tips on just hanging on for two more years or trying to love myself even if I don't have the psycicalcody I need yet? Or if you relate?

---------- Post added 11th Dec 2016 at 02:39 PM ----------

Phsyically* whoops.