1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underwear sizes and tucking!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FurryDaFox, Dec 14, 2016.

1. FurryDaFox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey! Xx

So I'm thinking about buying a couple of female briefs but I have a couple of questions in terms of size:

-Are British sizes in skirts the same as pants? I've got a nicely fitting skirt in size 10 so would size 10 panties fit in theory?

-Would I need to go up a size to accommodate my gentitals? I would tuck but I'm just wondering whether I should go up to a size 12 as even a tucked penis would add some stuff to keep in my pants!

Any answers are greatly appreciated!

~Kelly xxx

2. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I literally bought the same size I wear in men's and they fit great. It's all about positioning, really. You can get kind of a pseudo tuck(not gonna pass the "eye test" but will hide it well under a pair of jeans or pants) by pulling back the twig and putting the berries back in the basket, then pulling the panties up.

3. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I wear a size 7 Canada pants and wear a size medium in panties. They fit perfect if that helps

4. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    From my experience, I try and find a snug fit. When you tuck, your testicles should be pushed up into your body, your panties should be tight enough to keep them there. I use a panty gaff, I have several pairs and hardly ever go out untucked, even if I'm wearing guy clothes. I'm on the larger side of average and I have worn regular panties but I end up with my shaft hanging out then I have to go tuck again, if you are large it's going to be heavier, so you'll need to support it.

5. KayJay

Can't go wrong with boy shorts, they are my favourite style to wear now since they sort of act like a pseudo gaff. I find you want a pretty snug fit whatever the style, over time the fabric stretches out though and won't hold the same unfortunately. It's good to have a few gaffs to put on too, under other underwear or just to wear alone. I wore a medium in men's and women's and it has always seemed to work out well for me. Good luck :slight_smile:

6. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    if your worried about stretching out. you should hand wash lingerie anyway.

7. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find they bunch up, maybe because my legs are thicker than yours. im still looking for Lycra at walmart, they don't seem to have it online. maybe i'll try amazon.

8. KayJay

They bunch up on me sometimes too but that happens to me no matter what style I wear lol. If you find anything more about Lycra I'd like to know. Just googled it and seems like it might be amazing.

9. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lycra does seem like the way to go. If it's a bit too loose you can always just throw some athletic tape on to keep the berries in the basket...

10. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    cotton always bunches up no matter what. lycra wont as much in the butt area though. if you find that even then they bunch up i would suggest to go down a size because the bum them is to large.

11. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would just buy some cheap ones that are the same size in men's, and see how they fit. I can wear the same size in both so maybe it's the same for you. Good luck!

12. Kye

Kye

1. British sizes are exactly the same, so technically size 10 knickers would fit if you can fit into a size 10 skirt :slight_smile:

2. I've got no personal experience in this area, but I'd guess it'd be a good idea to get at least one size up, and experiment with a couple of different styles to see which one you feel more comfortable in :slight_smile: