1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GenderQueer?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Olivexpress, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Olivexpress

So I was born female and I thought I'd always be female, but I started to feel as though I have been very masculine and realized it had been there all my life and I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I feel I'm both girl and boy, and prefer any and all pronouns. I'm just not sure how to visually show these, if I'm gender fluid, non binary, or what else I could be. I'm just very confused, and thought you guys could help me on here.
    This is very jumbled writing, I'm just trying to explain how I feel and it doesn't come out the smoothest.

2. EverDeer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't have to look any kind of certain way to express that you're non-binary :slight_smile: there are no rules, just letting us know that you feel this way is enough for us to accept that you know who you are. However, I think you should ask yourself, where would you like to start with all of this? Would dressing in a more androgynous fashion aleviate some of your dysphoria or make you feel externally that you're expressing your "true self". Or do you feel fine dressing how you already do and would like others to call you by another name or pronouns? Start to ask yourself what you think it means to you to express this part of yourself, and what you can do to fulfill that. If you have any questions though feel free to share.

3. Olivexpress

Thanks for your reply! I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I feel. I'm not sure if I feel sometimes both female and male, and then another time either just female or male. Possibly just me dressing how I feel when I feel it is how I'll approach it!

4. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you can identify however feels right to you, im male and female as well, AMAB. but know im mostly female now. I still say bi-gender.