1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

genderfluid?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by carter01219, Dec 22, 2016.

1. carter01219

Out Status:
    A few people
    I was born a girl. I was a tomboy for the whole of my young life. but then I started developing breasts and I got my first period and I was happy about it.
    but for about a year now I've been questioning my gender. I sometimes wish I had a penis and no breasts and was muscular and tall and had a deep voice. other times I want to dress like a "boy" but I still feel like a girl. and others I feel normal like I never just went through this. I only want to be a boy around the time my period is coming/half way or at the beginning of the month.
    when I think of sex, I picture myself as the man doing the stuff to a girl. I never picture myself as a girl for this. am I genderfluid or just a girl? :frowning2::frowning2:

2. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    carter01219,

Hmmm...I find it kind of hard to offer you a "label," just via your post. Not that anyone can really label you, but yourself.

However, the fact that you have these feelings around your period/hormonal cycles could be related to some sort of unconscious dissatisfaction with your femininity. Obviously, men don't have to deal with that sort of female thing! So it could be a desire to not have to deal with all of those emotional upheavals and monthly physical changes. Just a thought.

I think everyone is curious about what it would be like to be the opposite gender to some degree. Just because you are tomboyish and would like to dress like a boy, doesn't mean you are automatically not a girl.

I would consider reading more threads in this forum and continuing your research online/through books. Maybe that will make things clearer for you.

Sebby45