1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-T genderqueer looking for physical tips for passing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Rachelmk, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Rachelmk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there! I'm an 18 year old who is AFAB and genderfluid. My haircut and binding helps me pass as a male when I choose to about 50% of the time, but I'd like for that percentage to be higher. I don't want to go on T because I'm fine with having my AFAB body and there are certain things I would like to keep about my body, but I'd still like to be able to pass more often.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips for deepening my voice/training it to be deeper, packing with a packer and making it look realistic, gaining bulk muscle mass more easily since it's difficult for AFAB people not on T to gain mass, making your stature so you appear taller (I'm only 5'6"), etc.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2. ARC36

I hear that, if you want to get taller, there are some work out regiments, and stretches, and even sleeping positions you can try that can stretch you out a couple inches. Not sure if its legit though. Starting trying some of the stretches since I'm a pathetic 5"4 but all Im getting is neck pain. Taking calcium supplements I heard can help with height growth. Also think about protein rich foods for muscle growth. Push ups, chin ups. Eggs are wonderful. Green tea is good, helps with weight loss too, if that something your looking into, I know I am. (Just resist the urge to try and starve your hips and breasts away, I tried that once, for like 2 months, only made me depressed. I love food, food is wonderful. Just gotta eat the right kinds.)

I still new to this all, so best you take advice from someone more experienced.

3. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Your height is determined by your skeletal structure, there is no way to make you physically taller. There are medical procedures where they break your bones and stretch them, but that is extremely painful and takes a long time.

Besides, there are plenty of guys who are short, Danny Devito is short and famous too. So the main key is to be confident in yourself.