1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What treatments/options exist for bi-gender individuals?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Cailan, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Cailan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now that I've figured out that I'm probably bi-gender, I'm seeking professional help in addressing it.

However, while I'm aware of the treatment options for binary transgender individuals, what can be done to help with bi-gender dysphoria? My masculine half is thrilled with my size, strength, musculature and strong commanding presence and stride, while my female half is thrilled with my boobs, long legs, and long, silky hair. My masculine half would love to have a penis and know what it is to have vaginal sex with a woman. My feminine half loves my current girl parts and doesn't want them messed with.

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could try using packers. You can get ones specifically for penetrating, but they can cost quite a bit more than regular packers. There's ToolShedToys you can check out, and I think the one 3-in-1 they have is pretty reasonably priced compared to others.

You can also check out Hudson's FTM Resource Guide, you might find some more helpful things there.

3. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    im Bi gender too, at first i felt more male, AMAB. but as time has gone by i've learned im more female and my therapist has helped me get to where i am now. i advise that professional help you mentioned but like this therapist and the last one said you dont have to choose one over the other because they are both part of you. maybe your therapist will help you find that balance? for instance, i really dont have a problem with my penis and have options for receptive sex etc. you have options for penetrating during sex, as a previous poster mentioned. a registered sexologist might be able to help with finding those options.