1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Natasha Elyssa

All the time, I just can't stop thinking about my hopes and dreams and how much I want them to come true. Like, I dream of being a beautiful person with a beautiful wife in a magical land of euphoric bliss. I dream of a nice body, carrying my own kids, being able to nurse my own kids, being fully female, among wanting to work in film, aerial firefighting, law enforcement/security, car racing, helicopter flyer, etcetera. I also dream of a prosperous life with a house in each corner of the country, nice cars, not having to worry about not having enough money to pay the bills, all sorts of cool stuff. Sometimes these dreams can hurt or get me down, especially when nothing seems to be happening, but theystill keep me going somehow. Aspirations, dreams, hope, desire, all keep me going. My dreams, although they may change, encourage me to work hard to make them come true. To work towards that goal.

I like dreams. Sometimes they're scary, sometimes there's nightmares. But most of the time I have positive dreams that show all of my desires coming to life. I love my dreams, I am who I want to be in my dreams. I no longer see myself as a boy in my dreams (pains me to type that), but as a beautiful girl with a beautiful life and the happiness is real and unlimited. I really can't wait to start working on my goals, and make my dreams come true. What keeps me alive is the hope that someday, somehow, I'll be living my dreams. A beautiful woman in the arms of another beautiful woman while raising a family in a nice beautiful house with cars that aren't 20 years old. I have many strong aspirations. ^-^ <3

Now tell me, what do you think of dreams?