1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never be as beautiful as a Ciswoman

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ArtemisStrange, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ArtemisStrange

I have no idea how to deal with the knowledge that I will never be as beautiful as a ciswoman. I see them all the time, young and old, and I feel disgusting.Is it possible to get past this?

2. A Wanderer

A Wanderer Guest

It sounds like you have a fixation on beauty. Yeah, I think you can eventually learn to love the things you hate. Other things can be changed by improving your health. Worry about you for now. Comparing yourself to others might be a necessary part of passing, but don't let it get to you.

Nobody's perfect. Everybody's hiding some flaw. With a little effort, these feelings will fade. Raise that self esteem! :slight_smile:

3. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There's more to life than beauty. Besides, many trans women look fantastic.

Just be grateful for what you've got. I'm sure you're more fortunate than you think.

4. oh my god I

My biggest issue ;____; just try to express your image and don't worry about pretty/ugly

5. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Idk how you look personally, but I've seen plenty of beautiful transwoman imo just as attractive as many ciswomen or more. And there are plenty of unattractive cis women out there anyway. We're all different. But still, I can understand feeling like you'll never live up to expectations and that sucks.

6. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like others have said, don't focus too much on beauty. Of course, there's nothing wrong in trying to look better, especially if you are doing that for yourself, and not for others, but don't worry too much about it.

Little real story time: I was dating a woman (trans) a few months ago. We meet a few times, but, unfortunately, things didn't work between us. But i can guarantee to you: Until this point, to me, she is the most beautiful person i have ever met.

I'm not making that up, i'm serious. Even after some time apart from her, i still confirm that, while i have met other beautiful people, to me, she was the most. My friends didn't agree that she was that impressive, but they agreed that she was really beautiful.

I'm telling you this because of two things:

1-Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I think she was THAT impressive. My friends think that she was beautiful. And there are people who probably think she is ugly.

And it is the same for other people: Some people will think that i'm handsome. Others probably think that i'm ugly.

Beauty isn't something fixed: Of course, we have some body types who will attract more people than others, but even those who aren't part of that model can find people who like them. :slight_smile:

2-Being trans doesn't mean you are more or less attractive than cis women. It really depends.

In resume: Beauty isn't something fixed, like "oh, this person is beautiful to everyone!" or "this person is ugly to everyone!". It really depends.

7. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are plenty of attractive trans women and unattractive cis women. And it shouldn't be what you focus on either. There's a lot more to being a woman than just looking attractive.

8. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And who the hell tells you that? There are plenty of beautiful trans girls out there. Many of them you can't even tell they were ever men, you'd think they were born women. I know it's hard, I do the same thing. It's tough when you see pretty girls and then you look like shit.

1) Go to the gym(I'm trying to do this more myself). You won't get big unless you try, especially if you're on hormones. But you will get in better shape and feel better about yourself.

2) Learn makeup(another thing I'm doing). You'd be surprised how many of those girls use it to hide flaws, I'd bet all of them. Even if it doesn't look like they have on makeup, they probably do. I grew up with two sisters, I know these things, trust me. You can use makeup to contour and make you look more feminine.

3) You'd be surprised what dressing for your body type will do. There's plenty of ways to make shoulders appear smaller, hips appear wider, stomach appear flatter, and arms appear slimmer. All can be done simply with clothing.

Hang in there, we can both be beautiful young women if we try. :slight_smile:

9. SiKiHe

yeah most cis girls look just average. Plain I suppose. Make-up goes a long way. Not to say average is bad, just that the beautiful bombshells are likely average girls who are killer with a brush. And even those girls look around and think that they are the ugly ones. It's all just from where you're sitting.

Don't worry too much about others. Make yourself look the way you want to look for yourself. Even simple things like rocking a cute shirt could boost your confidence for the day.

10. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I think by default, anyone can be beautful. You need to accentuate your strenghts. And you can. Maybe you have beautiful lips or beautiful eyes.

Also hair and style is important. This makes like 90%.

I have a theory that trans people are hotter. Us guys, because a lot of us hit the gym and need to spend more time with our style than cis guys had to. And you girls because you have been prevented from style and make up for so long that you learn it intensly and be the best at showing your beauty.

11. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let me just say that cis women are just as jealous of other cis women who are better looking. They go through it too. Just giving perspective.