1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any advice?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by kawaiipotato1, Jan 15, 2017.

1. kawaiipotato1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm born female. But at the moment i am identifying as genderfluid. I really need some advice for how to cope. My gender changes from time to time but most of the time i feel a mix of male and female. Am i still genderfluid? If you could give some advice then that would be amazing because the thought of all of this is stressing me out and i can't focus on anything else. Thank you so so much if you reply, its much appriciated.

2. rebelAssassin

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    One genderfluid to another, you're perfectly valid. Genderfluidity in itself is what you've described. Keep in mind that it's different for everyone. I'm also biologically female, but I identify as mostly they/them, with occasional nods to he/him. It's confusing, I know. If there's any close friend you can talk to that will accept you, I highly recommend it. Talking is somewhat therapeutic to several people, and may be for you as well. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. I'll try my best to help. Welcome to EC, btw