1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it just phase or I am trans

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by drawingrightnow, Jan 16, 2017.

1. drawingrightnow

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I am 17 and I am pretty sure I am transgender. Ever since I was younger I would wear boys clothes and always hanged out with my male family members because I could bond with them better. Then when I was 11-12 my family always tried to force me to buy girls clothing but I hated it so when I turned 13 I got a "male haircut" and started to ONLY wear boys clothes ever special events I had a suit for. When I was 14 I played a guy in a play and I had to buy a binder it was amazing to have a flat chest and look like a guy. I wore that binder till it couldn't fit then bought a new one I prefer he/his and I feel deep down that I was born in the wrong body. So is it just a phase or should I really come out

2. anthracite

anthracite Guest

After all these years? You got pretty clear signs bro, better get a gender therapist.

3. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    this ^^ pal :icon_bigg

4. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A phase stops being a phase once it lasts for that many years. You sound pretty trans to me. Gender therapy should help clear up any other doubts you have.

5. Irisviel

yep, pretty much what others said. There's really not much here to elaborate on! You've been living a guy's life and enjoyed it, found comfort in it, so... there's your rather straight answer. Just see a professional to be absolutely sure and don't hesitate.

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes you are.

#6 Kasey, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017