1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK and Packers

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by randomconnorcon, Jan 19, 2017.

1. randomconnorcon

When I google "FTM UK packer", I get a website created to help with transitioning on the UK (transitionftmuk.co.uk, if anyone is interested). On it is a list of websites to order a packer - one is called lovehoney, another is called pure gender, and there's a couple more.

Has any UK transguys ordered from a website in the UK? Or ordered a packer in general? They're about £10-£13 on the above websites, I don't remember how much in dollars. Every pound I have is spent carefully right now, so I don't want to waste time and money on something that is crap or won't be delivered to me at all (I follow a couple of FTM Facebook pages and I've read it happening more than I'd like recently). But there are days when bottom dysphoria is just too much, so I want to look into it.

Anyone got any advice or suggestions?

---------- Post added 19th Jan 2017 at 07:36 PM ----------

Mostly I'm hoping if you've heard of anything reputable.

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lovehoney is my go to site (packaging is completely discrete if you want to know), it ships extremely quickly and I've been pretty happy with their products although I've not ordered a packer from there. Mr. Limpy is usually the go to first packer for most people so I'd recommend that although I don't have any first hand experience.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was about to suggest looking into LoveHoney as well. I've heard great things about them, and their packer prices seem fair :slight_smile:

4. randomconnorcon

Lovehoney is the one I was most thinking of using. Good to know it's a shared thing. :slight_smile:

5. Kal

Kal

Out Status:
    A few people
    Lovehoney is a good site. I also find Doc Johnson strap ons fantastic for the real aesthetic. They have a skin like feel and my girlfriend gets on great with it.