1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice about gender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ooBobbi, Jan 21, 2017.

1. ooBobbi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok, I really need some help. I am still very confused about my gender identity. Any words of wisdom from anyone is deeply appreciated. Here's whats going on with me...

I was born a male. But early on, very early on, tooo early on in life it seems, like barely past toddler years it seems, I experienced things I could not understand at the time, feelings and such. Pre teen years, I started hiding my penis, tucking it under and back, and I wore bikinis and short shorts and cute tops and other such things like girls would wear. When I had guy friends over to play, I would always get this strong urge to be submissive, to be dominated and forced by my guy friends. This really turned me on in ways I didn't even understand at the time.

Long story short, I have never been happy as a male. I have a slighter frame (build) than most guys, I am more emotional than guys are, I seem to think and feel like a female. I have natural B cup breasts, well formed and many girls would be proud to have them. However, I have facial hair, a deep voice, a thick upper torso, and yet I have thinner than average male legs and a bit of a larger butt.

I am married to a woman, yet I always fantasize about being with men. The only way I can find fulfillment during sex with my wife, is for me to think of myself as a female who is being ravaged by either another female lesbian or a man.

I seem to have two complete and separate personalities. One is the male me who is out sometimes, the other is the female, who is out most often. Sometimes the male will be prominent for a day or two, then the female rises up and washes over me and I become helplessly female for a time. Sometimes I can be female for days, sometimes weeks on end and suddenly I feel ok being a guy again and I know he is back, until she takes over again. Sometimes I seem to be both at the same moment in time.

I do not know if I am a sissy boy, or a transgender, or a bi-gender. Some people have suggested to me that I may be a bi-gender, two distinct genders in one body. But I really have no idea about this.

I would really like to clear up some of my confusion, if anyone has any idea for me I would be very thankful.

Thanks in advance for comments and thoughts