1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make breasts less firm??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Im queer2bclear, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Im queer2bclear

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I FINALLY got a binder through a friend because my parents aren't supportive of me being trans.. But it doesn't completely flatten, and my chest isn't very big.. I'm 35" around the widest point of my chest without the binder and 33" at the widest point of my chest with the binder. So.. My chest isn't very big to begin with but it is quite firm, what do I do?

I know that binders are supposed to make your chest look more like pecs but.. That isn't really the case for me. I've tried different ways of positioning, and I have put a sports bra over my binder, but nothing seems to work. Help???

2. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm.. Please don't go tldr;
    I never had that issue, but it's because at a young age I realized I didn't feel female, and did whatever I could to make sure I never grew breasts. I don't know how well it will work for you, but this may help you. If you can, take the minimum of 5 pound dumbbells/something of the sorts that comes in 2's, or you could do it without weights (just make sure to flex the whole time), try this: bring your arms out to the sides and make sure your hands are head level, flex and bring your arms close to each other. Repeat at least 20 times, 2 times a day. If you're doing it right, you should feel the muscles in your chest tense up. Here's an example:
    [​IMG]

Besides that, which I found very effective, you could also take your arms in a namaste-like position,like yoga,but bring your hands away from the chest and put as much pressure with your hands on to each other as possible like this:
    [​IMG]

Just like the other exercise, if you are doing it right, you should feel the chest area tighten. Make sure to hold this pose for at least a minute.

I did those exercises plus the traditional push ups, pull ups, and that + yoga at least 5 days a week has helped me build lean muscles, part of those muscles were small pecs. I was 11 when I started attempting this so this was before puberty even hit. It took me maybe 6 months to see results but I was also very young, and muscle doesn't develop well when you're a kid no matter the gender. For you, you may start to see results within a month or 2 maybe, but I am unsure. I originally did these exercises to make sure I built muscle instead of fat around the area since that's what breasts are made of, fat.. So these should help you actually shrink your chest.

---------- Post added 21st Jan 2017 at 05:38 PM ----------

but also, try a stronger type of binder... I almost forgot that is also an option.. hahaha