1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haircuts

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by kawaiipotato1, Jan 27, 2017.

1. kawaiipotato1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Whats a good haircut for guys???? i want to pass but i'm not sure what a good haircut is

2. Vincentt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think it depends on your head shape and hair texture. For example, on mine I always get a 2 on the back and sides, but keep it longer on top (about 1.5-2 inches). This haircut helps me pass 80-100% of the time. However, I also have straight, thick hair that works with the way I style it, and my head shape is longer, more oval, and less puffy. Some FtM's/masculine presenting folk have head shapes that are round or more baby-ish, in which case the haircut that helps me pass might not help them. They might need bangs or a longer length that works with the roundness, rather than highlighting it. Also, keep in mind if you have curly/thin hair, and maybe google haircuts and styles that work with that hair texture.