1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Puzzling Pronoun Problems :P

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BanditWings, Jan 31, 2017.

1. BanditWings

Positive morning,
    Perchance someone could possibly provide assistance for me with a puzzling pronoun problem?
    (Alright, the alliteration's going to be too hard to keep up.)
    Lately, I've started noticing "shifts" in my gender- between what I believe to be a neutral gender and being female. During this time I've been hard-pressed to find pronouns because I don't seem to be able to associate myself with either they/them or she/her. Before you ask, he/him is entirely out of the question.
    Don't even mention the name problem. That's next.
    With gratitude,
    BanditNest (who wishes her/their/? name started with a p)

2. Cailan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know at least one person who uses "ze."

I'm personally not really into the pronoun thing, the one I was born with is fine for both my incarnations, male and female.

3. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's loads and loads of neopronouns out there too - like ze, xe, ne, ey, aer, fae and others you can't imagine. I'd had a look at them if I were you.
    However no pronouns feel quite right to me so I just thought he/they would be the easiest to go by so you may have to just pick something and run with it even if it isn't quite right.