1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender Identity Help?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by LaLa1234, Feb 1, 2017.

1. LaLa1234

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! I need some help with some gender identity issues I've been having. I have already figured out that I am Pansexual and I plan to come out to my mom very soon. I have always identfied as female and people have always used she/her pronouns for me. But recently I've been having thoughts that maybe I'm not entirely female. I don't really feel like a male at all. Sometimes I feel agender, but other times I feel in between female and agender. Sometimes I feel completely female. Do you think I'm gender fluid in some way? Do you think I should wait a couple years before I try looking for conclusions (I'm 13 btw)? Thanks in advance for all your help!

2. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Demigirl might work, but does it feel right?

3. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do you mean by feeling like a girl or agender? What do you think causes that feeling? Does identifying as any particular thing feel empowering, or what exactly are you trying to achieve by identifying as any gender?