1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG!!! I'm eating us out of house and home!!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by onlyhuman33, Feb 2, 2017.

1. onlyhuman33

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :help:

Has this happened to anyone else? I am taking a testosterone blocker and estrogen as prescribed by my endocrinologist. And now, my wife noticed it and jokingly suggested that I was going to eat us into the poorhouse. I totally don't disagree. I am actually thinking of looking into some sort of appetite suppressant. I am super nervous about that. I would much prefer a more natural solution, but I am going to get HUGE!!! I am fairly athletic and workout and run on a fairly regular basis. So I at least have that working for me. Can anyone recommend a SAFE over-the-counter suppressant that won't interfere with my meds? Or really, a natural suppressant. Hot water and lemon first thing in the morning isn't working :/ Thanks in advance for your thoughts, ideas, and help!!

:help:

2. SiKiHe

I don't know about remedies or anything, but it helped my fiance a lot to portion his meals. He started to focus on how much he needed vs how much he wanted. He's lost a good 60 lbs. so far just from eating good foods in small portions, and his appetite has adjusted some so he doesn't desire much food. That said IDK how estrogen really effects your appetite so other transgirls might have better ideas.

3. DoriaN

No one here to my understanding is a trained doctor, so the best thing to do would be to go see one. Especially when it comes to issues of hormones and bodily chemicals.

As for things like mindgames or personal tips/tricks, the only thing I can really offer is to what the previous user said, portion meals, try to substitute cravings with something maybe like gum and hot water (Not together), just anything that gives you the sensation of eating or ingesting without actually doing so.

4. onlyhuman33

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the advice guys!!

5. onlyhuman33

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. onlyhuman33

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

8. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't wait! (I'm excited leave me alone.)