1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by o liver, Feb 3, 2017.

1. o liver

Hi, my name is Brighton but I like to be called Oliver or Oli. I was born a female. Lately I've been having some issues with my gender.

For some odd reason, I've always wished I was a male. But now I've been literally praying to just magically turn into one. It was a gradual realization that I wished I looked like a boy. I wish I didn't have breasts or other female parts. I've been trying to bind my chest and I've been using male tolietries. I stopped wearing makeup and made seperate accounts so that I may go by he and him.

I really don't know what has happened. I'm depressed and distraught because I can't be who I really want to be. I've told my best friend and my sister. I don't know if I'm trans or not. All I know is that I wish with all of my heart to be a boy.

Any advice or tips? :icon_redf

2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Oliver,

Do you think you might be a trans guy? It's pretty common for trans guys to feel like they've always wished they were male and want to look like a boy. Let me know if that label feels right to you or if there's anything that makes you unsure.

Why can't you be who you want to be? Being trans is tough, but there are a lot of options that can allow you to be the guy you've always wanted to be. Once you've figured out if you're trans and you've figured out what you want, you can start taking steps towards looking more male and living as a guy, if that's what feels right for you.