1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dysphoria Blues-FTM

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by queermess12, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queermess12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    AHHH this is where I come to mind dump about how i feel about bieng trans so forgive me if its long :slight_smile:) feel free to reply with some stuff that causes dysphoria for you or struggles you go through as well :slight_smile:

First: Parents

God, parents. You can't hate them but I feel like you can't fully love them either. My parents(mom and stepdad) are religious freaks and they believe that God hates the lgbt community and that its wrong and an abomination. So fun. I present as a male at school, but as a female at home bc my parents are terrible. I was actually outed about a year ago(10 months but who's counting?) by my sister so its been truly a living hell. My parents have called me "disgusting" a "dyke" a "freak" ive nearly heard it all. Its been a while since they have been physical(like 3 months) so thats good at least. I can deal with the namecalling for the most part so thats fine.

But what really irks me about my mom is that i have a sister who is 14 and she does all sorts of things she shouldn't be doing, and when my mom calls her on it its all light talks and apologies.... only for her to do the same thing later. Im invited to these talks about "becoming a woman" *shuddder* *cringe* and PIV sex also again*cringe* *gag* . lol. but thats really it about parents haha

Second: Social Dysphoria

Like I said before, i present male at school so i dont feel much dysphoria there, but when i have to go in public with my family, i feel like crawling in on myself and dying. when a boy looks at me and sees me as i girl i want to scream "HEY NOT A GIRL NOT A GIRL IMMA BOY IMMA FREAKING BOY" but no super fun haha

Third: Outing
    LET ME JUST SAY I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEE WHEN PPL DO THIS. let me expain like when friends introduce me to ppl they say "Oh this is my friend Nick, he is transgender to use he/him" like truly i appreciate you trying to help me but pls dont gosh dont out me like idc if pp know im trans but ike im trying to pass bro chill. if they get my pronouns wrong then correct them.

Fourth: MY FUCKING CHEST
    yup my chest. i mean it isnt big. but its enough to be a nuisance and not small enough for doubled sports bras. super fun.

Fifth: my voice
    lets just say i sound like Elmo.

so yeah thats it

Nick

#1 queermess12, Feb 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2021
  2. queermess12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    holy shit
    hey man.
    its me, nick :slight_smile:
    16 wow u were literally a kid.
    you're so much stronger now. and happier. fuck you're so much happier now.
    well you're about to turn 22.
    you fucking did it.
    you lived.
    you fought and you survived.
    oh and dont worry abt ur voice, its way fucking deeper now kid

3. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to hear that you were outed by your sister and about how your family treats you. That's my biggest fear. Being outed by others, without your consent, must feel awful too.

I know how hard it is coping with dysphoria. Many times I feel like screaming too, that I'm a guy not a woman.
    I hate having breasts too. They really are a nuisance.

It's good that you can be at least yourself at school. Keep your head up high and keep being yourself.

4. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I noticed it was an old post and had already posted a response. Hope you are doing better now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.