1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places I can safely try acting as another gender online?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SomeNerd, Feb 6, 2017.

1. SomeNerd

So I've been sorta questioning my gender as of late, and i figured that finding somewhere I can act as a girl and see how i like it would probably help me figure things out. I was thinking a game or a chatroom would work but Im not sure where or what. Any suggestions?

2. Zoe Izumi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    basically... any game or chatroom that is mainly text based for chat would work really. I play Mabinogi(a free mmo), and there's also Second Life which, while it does have some drama, usually what sex someone is irl isn't one of the things that people care about.

I mainly play on the Ruiari server, so if you were on that server we may wind up bumping into each other without realizing it(I'd say more, but I don't have access to PM's to do so).

#2 Zoe Izumi, Feb 6, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  3. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Anywhere, just don't post pics. We once discussed the phenomenon that we are gendered correctly online anyway often.

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any mmo.

5. FurryDaFox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'd say Whisper, I'd just be sure to steer around the nude sharing part of it. (Which is a fair amount of the people using the app)