1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Androgynous and Curvy?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by questions4ever, Feb 10, 2017.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So basically I am a curvy girl and I'm carrying some extra weight right now. I'm starting exercise more and pay attention to my diet, but it's slow work. I love androgynous fashion and don't want to wait to be super skinny to pull it off. Plus I'm never going to be a stick like so many of the androgynous icons. I don't want to wait to rock the clothing I want to, but I don't want to look fat either. I find that feminine outfits tend to bring out my curves which makes me look thinner, but androgynous fashion makes it harder. Suggestions or tips anybody?

2. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel that! It's really tough honestly, so much of media portrays "attractive" androgyny as like skinny white girls wearing suits and that's just so unobtainable :,(. I personally like mixing tight and loose clothing to make sure there are some parts that kinda show off your body parts you like, and also some cool masculine baggy parts. I really love harem pants that taper at the calf to be tight around the bottom of your leg and then looser up! And then like tanktops that show off arm or shoulder, but not necessarily tummy. If you find a type of fashion you really like (like I'm super into goth and strega stuff) you can look around on pinterest and stuff and look at different styles people use :slight_smile: