1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Athletic compression shirt for binding

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lawlight, Feb 15, 2017.

1. lawlight

Does anyone know of athletic compression shirts that actually do a decent job with binding? (I say athletic compression shirt because I kind of have to run a lot while binding, and an actual binder hurts like heck.)

I'm around 29 inches around the chest, so a lot of normal men's sizes don't fit me...I guess I'm looking for something that runs small?

Thank.

2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How does that translate to cups? C cup or below compression undewear does a good job. Unless you wear something skin tight. Which guys don't wear anyway.

3. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been looking for compression shirts too because binding is becoming too painful for me. Don't wanna spend £20 on something that might not work though. I'd say look into boys sizes, Adidas and Nike both look like they do them.

4. Really

5. lawlight

@emerry: That's around a 34A, I think? I'll look into compression underwear, thanks!
    @Aberrance: Boys' sizes, huh. That's a good idea, and good luck with finding something that works, dude.
    @Really: ...that looks weirdly badass, ha.