1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part-time Woman? (Non-Trans)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MisterMissy, Feb 18, 2017.

1. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wasn't sure how else to write the title for this one. So let me explain.

I've covered my interest in cross-dressing and pretending to be a woman in my Welcome post, but to make a long story short, I deeply enjoy the feelings I have when I imagine myself as female, or whenever I have the chance to dress up as a woman. I also love to assume a feminine voice, and have practiced doing so for years, ever since I started to practice voice impressionism as part of my interest in voice-over acting. I think I've become rather good at it.

Now for me, I still love being a guy and enjoying the body that I have. I don't feel like I would ever want to make such a big change as to go MTF, because once you do that, you can never go back to the way things were. I also don't wish to ever make cross-dressing an all-day/every-day practice, or even something all that regular, because let's be honest, making one's self look effing gorgeous takes a lot of work.

This forum covers a wide variety of gender and sexual identities, but I get the feeling that less people practice dressing as the other gender as simply an explorative thing, and more as an expression of how they would prefer to dress (and act) all the time, and perhaps to eventually make that surgical and hormonal change.

My question to the EC community is this. Is my interest in female drag something that could be a sign I might want to make the change later down the road, or could it simply be a way for another part of me to express itself more fully from time to time, while still remaining a man?

#1 MisterMissy, Feb 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017
  2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Is my interest in female drag something that could be a sign I might want to make the change later down the road, or could it simply be a way for another part of me to express itself more fully from time to time, while still remaining a man?"

I think someone else, from the MtF direction, might be more knowledgeble on this. Still, a simple anwser: it might be a sign you might want to transition later, but it might not. There are a lot of men who crossdress and remain men (physically). Nice wording, that a lot of people it lets them express themselves more fully.