1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont like my breasts...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Justbeingrandom, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Justbeingrandom

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There has been something that has been bothering me for quite some time now.

I am a cis female. And although I could possibly be classified as a tomboy (don’t dress ‘feminine’ and or have ‘feminine’ hair ect.) I identify completely as a female.

Except I hate my breasts. And I am not exaggerating. I always hate the way they look on me and the way they make me look. It’s not like they are big or anything, they are pretty average and I can partially hide them with a decent sports bra. But I simply hate having them on my chest and constantly wish them to be gone.

I was wondering if anyone else feels this way or maybe I’m just really strange…

2. randomconnorcon

It's not as uncommon as people might think (or like to think) and it doesn't make you strange in any way, I promise.

3. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have days like this. I usually end up binding when this happens. It really relieves the annoyance. But I understand what you mean. Imagine having a large chest! :eek:

4. KaySee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Its not weird for cis-females to hate their breasts. Seriously, just search "hate having breasts" or "can i have my breasts removed" to see all the cis-women and other non-male identifying who just want their breasts go away. This is what binders and breast reduction surgery is about.

On a personal note, I'm comfortable in my female (sex/body (only)) designation with the exception of my breasts. Bras suck to wear and buy. They also get in the way, even with something as simple as crossing my arms over my chest will just end up with me cupping my breasts with my arms. Not to mention the back problems and painful bouncing. I've been considering breast reduction since my mid-teens.