1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!! Biologically female, genderfluid, and VERY curvy.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DJHale, Feb 23, 2017.

1. DJHale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I'm genderfluid, but biologically female.
    When I present as a male, it's difficult for me as I'm curvy, and my upper anatomy is very telling of my biological gender.
    I'm out to my parents, but they aren't very on board with it, and won't let me invest in too much male clothing or binders, etc.
    So, how to I appear more masculine despite my curves?
    All help is appreciated, and thank you in advance.

2. Najlen

you can try layering shirts or sweaters. That works for some people. Also if you have a sports bra or a compression bra that can work as a makeshift binder for now. It might not compress as much as an actual binder, but it would help. Button down shirts are a good way to appear more masculine because they are usually straight cut and fit a bit looser than regular t- shirts.

3. Myles Kramer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^^ I've heard that works pretty well too. I'm genderfluid too but stick thin. One of my friends is genderqueer and they are REALLY curvy. Before they came out they expressed a lot vocal joy in having big boobs-- like they owned them before anyone else was gonna interject and put their judgment on them :icon_bigg I love that about them, having the confidence to tell people that their boobs don't make them girly and just like daring anyone to disagree was super inspiring. They also expressed a ton of joy in finally being able to bind after coming out to their family, getting them on their side, and getting their money together. So idk myself, but I hope that helps in the mean time? idk maybe that fake it til you make it is bs and I'm full of shit too, but thats what I've seen other ppl do.

4. JakJakQuin

I'm very interested in this topic too. Being extremely busty. I look ever much a girl in everything I where. And I know that adding layers just makes them look bigger once you have boobs pass a certain size. So I tried dressing in men's cloths, like button down shirts and men's sweaters, and was told I looked cute wearing "my boyfriends clothes".

DJHale I don't know if your problems are like this,but I feel your pain and hope you find a solution that fits you.

5. DJHale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for replying guys!
    It is difficult, but I was really inspired by Myles Kramer's response!
    I really love how your friend doesn't let their anatomy define their gender.
    The support is amazing, and thank you all.
    I'll definitely try these tips, and try to embrace my curves more. :grin:

6. actualdust

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you could order a binder from GC2B without telling your parents- that's how I got mine. The packages are really discrete and it passes for a generic tank top that you ordered in the mail. Whatever you decide to do though, best of luck! ^^

7. Cailan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure how curvy you are. Some girls think D is very curvy. I'm a G/H cup. No binding in the world can make these girls hide. I know. I've tried. I'm trying to schedule breast reduction surgery so I can get down to a D or DD, small enough to bind, large enough to keep the girl in me happy.