1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OUCH body image

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Myles Kramer, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Myles Kramer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I was looking through my years of selfies to choose some to put more to put up on here. I've had A Ton of different looks through out the years and it really makes me kind of smile and shake my head thinking "you silly goose, you looked great in all of them, and you had fun experimenting with them, why didn't you take the next step sooner and try to accept a fluid gender?"

But I also realized how VERY few of them were really an entirely masculine presentation.. and how much trouble I have atm dressing UP instead of dressing down when I want to look masc... I'll spend time trolling the internet for looks that I like (some cool punkish stuff, some sweet dapper stuff) and I put on something similar and I feel like theres no way I could pass for a guy my own age so theres just no point in trying :^//

Could some transmasc dudes on here post some selfies of what they like to wear to feel confident, hot, and comfortable? I could use the love and some new inspiration, comparing myself to cis guys is kind of killing me

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most transguys don't look their age pre-t.
    Personally, I like to wear plaid button-ups and men's skinny jeans (they're the only kind of men's jeans that seem to fit me the best.) I have a couple photos on my profile too if you'd like.

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The most recent photo in my album (the one with the red pants) is my absolute favorite for when I want to feel good about how I look. Honestly, I know I'm still not gonna pass as a 20 year old cis guy, but at least I like how I look when I wear it.

4. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Buying shirts that fit me is always a pick me up. I got asked if I was 10/11 the other day whilst I was working. Like damn, pre-pubescent, really? We just have to wait for the hormones and make the best out of it in the meantime. When I want to dress up it's just about finding stuff that fits. If you're small then I can recommend river island and topman for doing great small sizes, don't know if they're American brands though. Wearing smart belts can be a great help too, I'd invest in a couple, especially if you're gonna be tucking shirts in. It really depends on what kind of things you're dressing up for?