1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Idkwhatisgoinon, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Idkwhatisgoinon

Hi I'm new on here and I have been having some problems. I am now out to some people as Pansexual. I am now starting to think about this. Am I transgender? And I think I may be, but how do you know for sure???

2. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess (to throw the question back at you :icon_wink): What makes you think that you might be transgender? Knowing a little bit about your feelings may help the EC community help you better.

Also, there are several threads in this forum that deal with similar questions. Search around and you may find more answers to your dilemma.

Sebby45

3. Idkwhatisgoinon

I think that i may be transgender because sometimes I feel as though I should have been born a guy.I love to do guy things (even though ur intersets dont mean anything) I never wanted to do girly things. I always felt with my guys friends that I was one of the guys. I am not comfortable in my own skin and I feels though this isnt who I was suposed to be. Like i was suposed to be someone else