1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know i just posted earlier

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Idkwhatisgoinon, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Idkwhatisgoinon

Ok....I have gotten alot of advice from a few people, but I never really actually told you my story
    Hi.I am Skylar. I am 14 years old and I am struggling with my gender identity. When I was about nine years old found out that I was bisexual. As the years went on my sexuality changed multiple times. Noe i have finnaly come to the conclusion that I am pansexual. I have lost friends to this and got bullied, but I did gain some friends who helpped me get through it. As I said earlier now I am facing a new problem. My gender identity, I am now starting to think that I may also me transgender. People ask why do you think you are? I think that I may be transgender because I do not feel comforable in my own skin, and belive that I shouldn't have been born a girl, that I should have been a boy. So, yea im still not sure yet but I am starting to experenent with things for example I am asking people to use the pronouns he/him with me and I am going to get a hair cut and try to figure things out. I just do not know what i am going to do with myself im a mess. I mean i am still doing reasurch to try to figure it out but yup this is my life so far (sorry for spelling errors)