1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the heck am I?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Dreamchaser, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Dreamchaser

I'm pretty sure that I'd identify as male.

But at the same time I absolutely despise seeing how masculine my body looks. My shoulders are too broad, my arms are too muscular. My jawline's too square and my brow ridge is too big. I hate my body hair and facial hair and wish they would just go away. I hate seeing myself in the mirror and take showers in the dark so that I don't have to see how masculine my body's gotten. Just looking at a picture of myself can sometimes make me feel miserable the entire day.

And every year it just gets worse.(I'm 19... can't puberty just end already? Please?)

At the same time, I definitely don't want a woman's body. That would at least as bad, if not much worse.

Basically I want to be "pretty" but not in a feminine way, if that makes any sense. Or male but not a "man". I can't stand being called a man.

Just ask me if you want more details.

2. Najlen

Have you looked into nonbinary, genderqueer, agender, etc? If you don't like being called a man but don't feel like a woman either one of those could fit. Nonbinary and genderqueer means that your gender identity is somewhere in between male and female, or a combination of both. Agender means that you do not identify with any particular gender. I hope this helps!

3. Hats

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC! (&&&)

4. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    maybe you just want to have a more feminine body but not a woman's body? If you don't want a female body than you're probably not trans. You could try making your body a bit more feminine and see how that feels, like shaving, doing your hair differently, wearing more feminine clothes etc. Just do what feels right and makes you feel the most comfortable

#4 jaska, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017