1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possibly Genderfluid?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Casey221B, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Casey221B

I feel like my gender does change, possibly from demigirl to transmasculine. However, I kind of feel like my gender is kind of constantly flopping back and forth, and I kind of have to focus to feel different genders and I also feel more masculine when I'm sitting down. It's weird. There seems to be a bunch of different factors relating to my gender. Like sometimes I feel almost like a trans guy, and some days I feel mostly like a girl. But it's kind of like I always feel slightly on the girl side of nonbinary and sometimes I feel way more masculine.

2. Najlen

You could be genderfluid, from what you said it sounds like that identity could fit you. I think identities like that are different for everybody, and you can certainly use the label if that's how you feel. If down the line your feelings change, you can always decide to use a different label.

3. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Genderfluid sounds like it fit for the most part. Another identity is genderflux, which is also me. It is basically feeling like you have multiple genders at different times, like genderfluid. But that feeling can be extremely strong at times, or weak at times. Also (I can't speak for anybody else, but this is what I feel), those feelings can change at the most random of times, with a very short amount of time spent in one identity. Like yesterday, I left my house feeling like a man. Like I was born a man, and that I felt like I was being seen as a man. I liked the thought of male pronouns, and even wanted to have a packer. But when I got to school, I felt more feminine, like being female was completely okay with me. And by the end of the day, I felt pretty genderless, and that was a very intense feeling. If you experience similar sensations, then you could be genderflux.