1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kind of unsure. Bi? Trans? Both?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jerry81, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Jerry81

After having an on the job realization that I was attracted and started crushing on my friend (10+ years ago), it made me question my sexuality. On and off throughout the years since. I've had thoughts that I'm bisexual because Ive found I started to be attracted to other males and would scope them out as much as females. Also during this time I've had thoughts about being transgender M2F but never enough to look further into it. There's a much more in-depth post in the introductions with other information.

Recent events have caused me to look into it much more over the last several days. I've never been "one of the guys" and was always off doing my own thing. Growing up, I've worn my fair share of dresses and skirts and have wondered if I should be transgender. I never truly identified with other guys, nor shared their interests. Though I don't have any "problems" per se how I am now, I still feel like I'm not 100% me. Its hard to explain. Ive been visiting the recurring thought but never had the guts or really looked into it until recently. I want to do it (transition) but is this all in my head, or am I just crazy?

I've only ever been with one female, my current girlfriend of 4 years (who also wants to trans to male), who I'm in love with, but not sexually attracted to. My desire for sex is almost nil (Nearly a 40 yr old virgin), but the thought of being with a cute/hot guy hugely turns me on, especially thinking of me as a female. Even the thought of being with a female as a female is just as nice.

I think this make me bisexual, and wanting to be a woman and wanting to go the process kind of makes me want to pursue being trans.

Or do you all think I'm just kidding myself?