1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agender vs Androgyne

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Winter Storm, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Winter Storm

So I sort of identify as Demigirl (AFAB), but also androgyne or agender. I know that androgyne is being both masculine and feminine at the same time (not always to equal amounts). And agender is being neither masculine or feminine.

At various times I can feel like either of these, but besides the brief definition, I still don't know how else to explain this to someone else. What does being agender feel like for someone else?

2. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For me it feels like just being. Even when I sit and think about my gender it just come up with nothing. It's peacefully being aware that I'm just a person.

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I identify as non-binary/agender. I guess for me I don't identify with either gender. I have never really felt connected to my biological gender (female) however I don't feel male either. Even though I wear mens clothes and scents it's a case of preference than a reflection of gender