1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A puberty question for ftms

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Random Ross 1, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Well, shit... Fuck. Okay. So I went into the bathroom, I took a piss and flushed the toilet because I'm a half decent person, then noticed that when I wiped my *cough cough cough* area, there was brown on the toilet paper 8(. So I wiped that certain *cough cough* area again and yep. Brown. I'm paranoid that that may be a period or something, but I can't be sure because first, there didn't seem to be any COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH blood flow, it just looked dry af. But it kept appearing. So I went to google, because obviously THAT'S a good way to get medical information... It said that it may happen before the start of a period, so if that's the case, then fuckshitassbitchcockdickandtitties. But it also said that sometimes that IS your period, and some people just get tiny, practically non existence periods, so if that's the case, well shiet, but also thank The Lord almighty. HAAAAALP. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!

2. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is perfectly normal.

Before my period (yes men get them) I sometimes get old blood, or that brown/rust color junk. My period usually starts 2 or 3 days afterwards. Though I've had it before where that brown lasted 5 days and the actually period another 10.

Periods tend to last 3-7 days. Some people have light periods and sometimes they are heavy.
    Most young people, usually those just starting to have them, notice that their periods will skip a month sometimes. Also normal and it will even out as a person gets older.

3. Airisofparis

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ya i get that to. with my first ever period i got lots of brown before the blood. good luck!